Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Home Evening

Well Michael was asked to talk at the priesthood leadership meeting, and it was on FHE and when he told me this i was like "Oh No" because when we were first married we were a lot better at having it....then we kinda slacked off :( So now we are back on it trying to have FHE every Monday...so the talk was a good little push to get us Motivated to having FHE. Also, we are going to be starting are family and i really believe they FHE really helps brings families closer together! So this Monday Michael and I made cookies and took them over to my mom and wrote her a little note! We had not seen them in a while so if was fun to visit! It was also fun goofing around with Michael and making cookies! This is Michael's way of doing penut butter cookies ( he was kidding...i hope jk)(ps like the pears and chilly good combo)




And here is Michael Pretending to cook but really eating them :)!

Me and Michael getting ready to go see me mom!

Family Home Evening Rocks!

4 comments:

Brook said...

Those look good! I wish I lived closer so we could have recieved those yummy cookies! :) Mom said that you came over. She said that it was a lot of fun! Way to go on FHE!!! It is hard when it's just the two of you, but it's a definitely a good habit to get into now!:) Love ya!

Michelle Thompson said...

FHE can be a hard habit to get into, but you will be glad you did it, especially once you have kids. It really does strengthen and keep you close!

Kim said...

Hey you!

Sorry we missed you. I'll try and get up on a Friday or Monday so you can see Kenley. She's precious and can't wait for you to welcome your little girl so they can play together.

Come by anytime to see her. Were getting pretty bored already!

nina said...

I love your new blog. I added you to my list. Hopefully we can keep in better touch now!