Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Lacey!!!

Lacey,
Thought i would write you a little birthday Blog and tell you how GREAT and SPECIAL you are!!! Lacey You have always been there for me threw the crazy fun times but also the sad and hard times too. You are such a great friend to me and i know i can always count of you for anything!!! It is crazy that we have been best friends for so long...it seems like yesterday we were jumping threw rain puddles in the freezing cold or driving in reverse all threw Lovell and lets not forget sneaking me into the college dances dressed up like baseball players (oh the good old days) :) But now look at us we are mothers to beautiful little girls!!! Lacey...i can truly say that you are one of the sweetest and most kind person i know!!! You are such a wonderful mother and wife and Eric and Lauren are very lucky to have you in their lives!!! I hope everyone gets the chance to meet such a great women like you and have a friend ship like ours! Lace i love you so much and thanks for always being there for me threw all of the fun and exciting years!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY good lookin :)


5 comments:

KrIStiN said...

That's too cute!! It's so nice to have such great friends! lacey I hope you have a good birthday!

Nick & Lindi said...

This is cute Maddy and very sweet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACE!!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Happy birthday lacey! Maddi you are one sweet girl :)

lacey bassett said...

Maddy, you are too sweet :) Good thing I havn't put on makeup yet because it would be all smeared. Thank you so much for the birthday blog, it is really the best birthday present! Thanks Maddy.. I love you too:)

lacey bassett said...

haha by the way.. .you where just curious yesterday to see if I had checked my blog huh!! Pretty sly you are :)