Friday, December 12, 2008

The Count Down

So this has been the longes month EVER!!! I mean i have been very luck because i have felt great threw out the hole Pregnancy ...but i am ready to see our little girl!!! I only have SIX more days but that seams so far away....Micheal and i have talked to our doc. about starting me on the 18 she said that we would talk about it on my next appt. i really hope she says YES!!! Well just thought i would vent a little bit :) It is also so fun to see how excited micheal is getting....i mean he has always been excited but now that it is so close i can just tell he is way excited I LOVE IT!!! My hubby is so cute!!! and he is going to be such a great daddy!!! Our little girl is going to have him wrapped around her little finger!!! :)

7 comments:

KrIStiN said...

I hope she says yes for your sake!! :) Be sure to let us know asap on here when she gets here! What names u guys thinking?!

nina said...

That's so exciting! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you had had her yet.

Michelle Thompson said...

Good luck Madi. What a wonderful Christmas gift for both of you! I'm sure she will be beautiful and very tall too! ha ha

Brook said...

Hey Mad! It was so fun seeing you tonight!!! I am sooo excited for your baby to get here. I am waiting for the phone call to meet you in Powell!!!:) You will do awesome! Love ya!

The Asay's said...

Your little baby girl is going to be so beautiful and tall.

Becca said...

Ok so I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Lacey. I am so excited for you two to have your baby. I know she is going to be so cute!

Traci Kannard said...

so when are you gona post some new pics of the new baby...i can't wait to see her and to take her pics for you...I am greatful for the chance to have you as a friend and for the insite to your life here...hope things are well with all of you...tty soon xo's