Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Halle Kay Grandalen was born Dec. 18 at 10:05, she was 9 lbs 1 oz (She was a chunker...love it) and 22 1/2 inches long!!! I was in labor with her for 9 hours and and then we saw are beautiful little one!!!


Micheal was so great!!! He was the best coach and really helped me get threw the pain, it was cute because when they would ask if i wanted the drugs he would not even ask me he would just say YES SHE DOES!!! He did not like seeing me in pain, he is such a confort to me and he is such a great daddy!!! HE does so well with our little girl and i am so lucky that he is the father of my children! ...i love him so much!!! I am loving being a mommy and having are little family!!!
Sorry it took me so long to post!!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

She is GORGEOUS! Congrats! I'm sure that you're a great mom and that Michael is a big help! You need to post more often now so I can see her cute face!

Traci Kannard said...

ok Maddie it is time to get together and do BABY pics...I am getting so excited to do that! I am so happy to hear everything went well and she is a BEAUTIFUL girl...let me know when we can get together...and I have a little something for you too! ttyl :)

Jill Asay said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Enjoy every minute of it!

Kari said...

Congrats Maddie! She is an absolute DOLL!!!

Destiny said...

Congrats Madison! She's beautiful!

Becca said...

Madison I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. But Halle is sooo cute! And all the Pictures of her and Michael are so sweet. Congratulations we are so happy for you guys.