Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


Are little Halle loves her Daddy...they are always cuddling. Micheal calls her his cuddle bug! Michael's body is so long and she she loves to stretch out and sleep on his chest it is so cute!




This is the first time Michael fed halle.... he loved it! If i could i would shear the feeding duties but it is hard when Micheal does not have the goods! :) but every chance her get he loves to feed her!
Michael loves his little girl and halle loves him to!!! i am so lucky to have such a great little family and such a great husband i could not have asked for a better life!!! wait maybe more sleep :) but oh well!!!














14 comments:

Emily Asay said...

congrats on your beautiful baby!!

Nick & Lindi said...

Congrats on your new baby girl Maddy! She's VERY beautiful!!

Michelle Thompson said...

What a beautiful baby girl and how fun. I see a lot of her daddy in her. Take care and I look forward to seeing lots of pictures of her. Your lucky to have such a great husband and father!

Teri said...

Congrats, Halle is beautiful. Baby girls and their daddy's are so cute together. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! When did you have her and how much did she weigh? She is so cute! I think she looks like you.

Bagleys said...

MADDY!!! She's soooo gorgeous!! And so are you!!! You look amazing! I hope I look half as good as you do after I have a kid! Sheesh!!! Congrats! I love it!

Kim said...

You know I think she's a cutie! Mike makes an awesome dad, maybe we can leave the babes with him and Cleve and do some shoppin!!!

I still can't believe her and Kenley are the same size.

nina said...

Ohhh... she is so pretty. And such a beatiful complexion too! Congratulations.

Trevor & Andrea said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful little family! I love the pics

Renae and Keith said...

Congrats on your new addition! She is adorable! Hope all is well!

Becca said...

Those are the cutest pictures. She is a beautiful girl!

jsmbbaker said...

She is so cute Maddie! YAY!

Michelle Thompson said...

Hey michael, you have a beautiful baby, congratulations. Girls are so fun and special. When Tianna was a baby, her and I would take a shower every night. I would hold her and she would lay her head on my shoulder and suck her thumb. Great memories, it looks like you are doing a good job of making your own. Take care. Jayson

Traci Kannard said...

ok girl it is time to update...and i am here if you need help packing...and I can't wait to take pics of Halle with the big purple flower...LOL!!